- Chemical and Environmental Engineering, contact person prof. Andrea Claudio Santomaso
- Materials Engineering, contact person prof. Paolo Sgarbossa
- Mechanical Engineering, contact person prof. Mauro Ricotta
- Energy Engineering, contact person prof. Anna Stoppato
- Electrical Engineering, contact person prof. Luigi Alberti
Research activities at the PhD School in Industrial Engineering
The PhD School in Industrial Engineering offers a wide range of research activities and projects to the students.
The research activities deal with various aspects of engineering science and technology aimed at designing, developing and sustaining technologies, products, processes and systems in the domains specific for each curriculum.
Some of the research project that are available to incoming students are listed according to the relative curriculum. Please click on the left on a curriculum to see the list of projects.
In order to have further information on a specific research project and topic, please contact directly the people specified in the list.